Deschutes Dash 2016 Presented by Therapeutic Associates
Deschutes Dash Registration is OPEN! New course updates!
On line registration closes at 7pm July 12th. In store registration at Fleet Feet Bend is available now until the close of packet pick up July 15th at 4 pm.
Exciting changes to the Deschutes Dash this year! We have rolled all the fun into 1 day! We have included an area for your family and friends to celebrate or hang out during the events!
The U.S. ARMY will be there with their “ROCK WALL”! Local face painting artist and an amazing Aerial Show!
July 16, 2016
The 13th Annual Deschutes Dash Multi Sports Festival returns to beautiful Bend, Oregon on Saturday, July 16! With new run course routes and added finish line festivities, 2016 will be a race to remember. Both Olympic and Sprint races will be on Saturday.
The Deschutes Dash Sports Festival at the Old Mill District, is recognized as one of the most spectator-friendly, multi-sport venues in the Pacific Northwest! Bring the whole family out to compete or watch the race this summer.
The activities includes:
Saturday July 16 2016 – Olympic Distance Events *
- Triathlon (700 meter swim, 25 mile bike, 10k run)
- Triathlon Relay (700 meter swim, 25 mile bike, 10k run)
- Aquabike (700 meter swim, 25 mile bike)
- Duathlon (10k run, 25 mile bike, 5k run)
- 10k run
- *short course swim
Saturday July 16, 2016 – Sprint Distance Events
- Triathlon (700 meter swim, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Aquabike (700 meter swim, 12.5 mile bike)
- Duathlon (5k run, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Youth Triathlon (400 meter swim, 6 mile bike, 1.5 mile run)
- Splash N Dash Kids Obstacle Race
- 5k run
Awards, finishers medals, food and Deschutes Brewery beer are also all part of the weekend’s fun!
Watch swimmers, cyclists and runners from one of the many fantastic vantage points — from the footbridges traversing river or the winding paths along the river bank.
Deschutes Dash Race Timing Provided by: