Deschutes Dash 2015
Congratulations to all those who competed in the 2015 Deschutes Dash, thanks for making this an amazing event!
July 18-19, 2015
The 12th Annual Deschutes Dash Weekend Sports Festival returns to beautiful Bend, Oregon on Saturday, July 18 and Sunday, July 19!
The Deschutes Dash Weekend Sports Festival at the Old Mill District, is recognized as one of the most spectator-friendly, multi-sport venues in the Pacific Northwest! Bring the whole family out to compete or watch the race this summer.
The full weekend of activities includes:
Saturday July 18, 2015 – Olympic Distance Events
- Triathlon (1300 yard swim, 25 mile bike, 10k run)
- Aquabike (1300 yard swim, 25 mile bike)
- Duathlon (10k run, 25 mile bike, 10k run)
- 10k run
Sunday July 19, 2015 – Sprint Distance Events
- Triathlon (600 yard swim, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Aquabike (600 yard swim, 12.5 mile bike)
- Duathlon (5k run, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Youth Triathlon (400 yard swim, 6 mile bike, 1.5 mile run)
- Struble Orthodontics Splash N Dash Kids Obstacle Race
- 5k run
Awards, finishers medals, food and Deschutes Brewery beer are also all part of the weekend’s fun!
Watch swimmers, cyclists and runners from one of the many fantastic vantage points — from the footbridges traversing river, the winding paths along the river bank or one of the fabulous restaurants in The Old Mill District.
For Past Deschutes Dash Results See: