Coming in from out-of-town?
Below is a list of travel information you may find helpful while planning your Deschutes Dash Weekend.
- The VisitBend website should be your first local stop for all info regarding traveling to and around Bend: Where to Stay, What to Do and How to Get Here.
- As the world’s largest travel site, TripAdvisor can also provide you with resources that can assist you in planning your visit to the Deschutes Dash. Vacation Rentals can often provide a more personal experience if you’re traveling with other runners or family, laundry facilities, and a kitchen that can be used to prepare custom pre-race meals. Visit Trip Advisor’s vacation rental resources in Bend.
Other useful links:
- Central Oregon Breeze Bus – 2 buses daily between Bend and Portland. Bikes allowed for an additional charge.
- Redmond Municipal Airport (airport code: RDM) is served by Alaska, American, United and Delta Airlines.
- Central Oregon Visitor’s Association has links to recreational info throughout Central Oregon including hiking,white-water rafting, mountain biking, horse back riding, tennis, golf and fly-fishing.